Our KEN IQ4 model combines innovation, technology and ergonomics with the reliability, functionality and performance characteristics of KEN equipment, being able to wash and disinfect surgical instruments in up to 4 levels with a capacity of up to 8 DIN 1/1 baskets..
- Meets all relevant standards such as ISO 15883, UL to name a few
- Low energy, chemical and water consumption
- Low noise level
- Manual loading and unloading, which allows for loading directly on the door
- The pass-through version incorporate a door locking system that prevents simultaneous opening of both doors
- Ergonomic loading height of 750 mm for easy and safe handling, even with the heaviest loads
- Service access from the front
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Easy to operate by touch panel and all relevant information is shown on the display
- Open programs structure
- Full process validation
- The machine comes with 40 programmable programs
- All data from the IQ4 are fully exchangeable with common computer systems.
- Remote service access
- The equipment has been manufactured in accordance with European Union Directives and has consequently been constructed based on EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 5, 6 standard