The IQ5 series is compatible with the traceability software systems used in CSSDs and makes batch logging an easy, automated and secure task. Side by side installation and compact efficiency reduces the space needed and increases productivity in a smaller space.
The IQ5M can hold up to 12 DIN baskets, and it comes with a wide range of racks, trolleys, modules and other accessories.
The machine is also available in a version with a manual door.
- Low water, chemical and energy consumption
- Low noise level
- Double door models ensure an effective barrier between the unclean side and the clean side, optimizing the required level of hygiene and reducing the risk of hospital infections as well as keeping a safe working environment for the staff
- Pass-through versions incorporate a door locking system that prevents simultaneous opening of both doors
- Ergonomic loading height of 750 mm for easy and safe handling, even with the heaviest loads
- Up to 40 different programs for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instruments and utensils
- 34 minutes validated program incl. drying
- Remote service
- Thanks to the user-friendly, intuitive and graphic screens staff is able to monitor the progress of the washing cycles thus ensuring optimal use of resources
- Minimal space requirements
- Smooth surface in tempered glass that is easy to clean
- Side by side installation without space
- Easy to operate by touch panel with swipe function, and all relevant information is shown in a small display
- All data from the IQ5M are fully exchangeable with common computer systems
- Equipment has been manufactured in accordance with European Union Directives and has consequently been constructed based on EN ISO 15883-1, 2, 5, 6 standard