KEN BWD 733
Bedpan Washer Disinfector 733 has been developed for small clinics, hospitals, isolation wards and nursing homes, where there is a need for washing bedpans, urine bottles etc.
The BWD 733 is a compact, user-friendly and flexible machine, and is designed to have an ergonomic correct working height for the staff.
With its compact design it has a large capacity with a small physical footprint , and the BWD 733 is environmentally optimised with a low consumption of energy, water and detergents, which leads to low operational costs.
A computer-controlled washing process ensures that the users experience a uniform and reliable washing and disinfection result everytime.
The machine is functional as a free standing, and the capacity is one bedpan and two urinal bottles. A special utensils basket is available for washing kidney bowls, scissors, bowls and other small items.
- 1 bedpan and 2 urine bottles OR
- 1 washing bowl OR
- 1 utensil basket
- The door is operated automatically by pressing the start button.
- It is an option to operate the machine with a foot pedal.
- Integrated water tank and pump, which means that you do not depend on in-house water pressure.
- Thoroughly tested nozzle system, which ensures effective washing with a minimum consumption of water and energy.
- Water system designed for maximum protection against back-flow of the water into the drinking supply.
- The machine is computer-controlled and information about the program cycle appears on the display.
- The BWD 733 is easy to operate by touch panel with icons showing all relevant information of the program needed by the operators.
- The door acts as a slop sink to empty bedpans etc.
- It has 5 programs as standard. Option for individual modifications
- KEN NetCom – Communication via a central or decentral network
- Complies with EN IS 15883-3
- Unique washing system
- Built in detergent cabinet for two 5 L can.
- Smooth surfaces which makes it easy to clean, and it has a hygienic inner design
- Double independent temperature control & drain control
|Outer dimensions||H: 1280 x W: 600 x D: 610 mm|
|Dimensions washing chamber||H: 520 x W: 500 x D: 330 mm|
|Weight excl./incl. packaging||89 kg / 107 kg|
|Built in combitank||9 L|
|Built in detergent cabinet||2 x 5 L cans|
|Capacity||1 bedpan and 2 urine bottles OR
1 washing bowl OR
1 utensil basket
|Bedpan program time||Appr. 7 min|
|Sealing class||IP 21 (not rinse proof)|
|Water connections||Cold: 3/4” G (poss. 1/2” pipe), press: 200-800kPa, temp: 5-30°C, hardness: 0-3°dH
Hot: 3/4” G (poss. 1/2” pipe), press: 200-800kPa, temp: 5-70°C, hardness: 0-3°dH
|Sound pressure ISO 11204 L||45 dB (A)|
|Water consumption per phase||See technical manual|
|Power supply options||3N x 200 – 440V AC 50/60Hz+ PE+(N) (Single phase available)|
|Heating elements in combitank||3×2 kW / 3×3 kW|
|Programs available||5 standard|
|Drain: Inner ø90 mm, outer ø110||Floor|